The intent of AFIE’s Essential’s innovative training / placement program, is to develop top producing dealership finance managers with equal focus on performance and customer service. AFIE’s program is suitable for individuals new to the industry wishing to begin a new career, for individuals in the industry wishing to change their current role, and for experienced finance manager’s wishing to increase their current performance.
AFIE is proud to say we are unique in today’s marketplace. AFIE’s training begins with providing finance managers a clear foundation of the role and expectations of todays dealership finance manager, with a focus on core product performance.
All applicants who participate in AFIE’s training program are supported by a team of top producing dealership finance manager’s. AFIE’s team has extensive knowledge of all aspects of operating a sucessful dealership including general management, sales management, and sales associate.
Our programs work, and we have the results to prove it!
Personalize your level of training, selecting which package is best for you.
- AFIE ESSENTIAL’S “FOUNDATION” – Classroom Training / Examination / Certificate of Completion
- AFIE ESSENTIAL’S SELECT – Adds Personal Evaluation, Additional Comprehensive Training / Access to In-Dealership System’s Training and Internships
- AFIE ESSENTIAL’S SELECT PLUS – Adds Access to Finance Office Placement (Relief and Placement) Opportunities
- Review the A to Z’s of Finance Office Operations and Expectations
- Finance Manager Functions
- Objection handling with current relevant core products in the industry
- Credit Application Process handling, getting the real picture for an APPROVAL
- The Winning Attitude
- Phase I / Phase II / Phase III of the AFIE process and finance office strategies for success
- Legalities and paperwork handling (Financing / Leasing / Cash)
- The Process, deliver 100% of products, 100% of the time, to 100% of clients
- Finance Office Product Presentation Process
- Introduction to the “AFIE Menu Approval” presentation, registration and approval approach
- Incorporate your style
- Customer Retention
- Role-playing top to bottom
- Personality traits (what personality are you)